- The next GB meeting is scheduled at Kottayam on 26-04-2014.
- Workshop on Power System Modeling
- KSEBEA Call all Engineers to Join millions of people across the world who will switch lights off for an hour on 29 March at 8:30 pm – to raise awareness for the planet.
- Generation Service -Ratification
- AE to AEE -167 Nos dated 1-3-2014
- Please try to add more members in the Silver Scheme Programme of our Association
- Please communicate the message of “EYE DONATION” programme among the members and public.
- All Silver Scheme members are requested to submit duly filled application for Cancer Care for Life, to the Unit Secretary
- All Class A & B members of Ben./Fund are requested to enrol in the Silver Scheme immediately.
POWER SYSTEM STATISTICS OF KSEB - KERALA: 18-04-2014
|Max. Demand||3166 MW||Consumption||60.13 mu||Shortage||0.17 mu|
|Kerala Generation||32.56 mu||Hydro||19.92 mu||Drawal||27.57 mu|
|Idukki Reservoir Details|
|Level||713.57 m||Eq.Energy||842 mu||inflow||0.38 mu|
|Idukki Generation||7.14 mu||Last Year Level||703.97 m|